Backup

User Info Menu

DeAngelo Williams is signing with the Pittsburgh Steelers

[url]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/576477801919971328[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

James C Wexell retweeted
    DeAngelo Williams @DeAngeloRB

Excited about signing with the @Steelers! Trust me when I say that I've got a LOT of gas left in the tank....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    James C Wexell retweeted
    DeAngelo Williams @DeAngeloRB

Excited about signing with the @Steelers! Trust me when I say that I've got a LOT of gas left in the tank....

Great pic, Hawaiian, thanks!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

Don't know about anyone else, but this is a nice signing considering the ridiculous activity regarding Free Agency this off-season.

While health is a concern, he won't be asked to do a whole lot once Bell returns from his suspension.

My bet is that this signing pays dividends.

Welcome to the toughest division in football, DeAngelo.

Starter

User Info Menu

Tires have no tread left. Not a fan of the signing. I just hope he stays healthy to play for the two suspension weeks.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    Don't know about anyone else, but this is a nice signing considering the ridiculous activity regarding Free Agency this off-season.

While health is a concern, he won't be asked to do a whole lot once Bell returns from his suspension.

My bet is that this signing pays dividends.

Welcome to the toughest division in football, DeAngelo.
    #moneyball, #chessnotcheckers
    ...but yeah, I always find myself strangely envious of other teams this time of year (until the season starts and nearly none of these signings yield the desired outcome). I'm a fan of this signing in particular because it allows Colbert and company to truly focus exclusively on fixing our broken defense after having already ameliorated our biggest concern on offense.

Legend

User Info Menu

If he can stay healthy, DeAngelo is a fantastic back to compliment Bell. I enjoy watching the way he runs. If he's still got something in the tank, we got a steal. And I'm guessing we did with his injury problems last year.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnjerm3000 View Post
    #moneyball, #chessnotcheckers
    ...but yeah, I always find myself strangely envious of other teams this time of year (until the season starts and nearly none of these signings yield the desired outcome). I'm a fan of this signing in particular because it allows Colbert and company to truly focus exclusively on fixing our broken defense after having already ameliorated our biggest concern on offense.

...had to look up that word. And you all know the word I'm talking about.

Back it down a little, Einstein. Sheesh.

We're the drinking class, dude. C'mon.

Legend

User Info Menu

If he and Bell don't drive down McNight Rd smoking pot; this will be a great signing regardless of what else happens...

Legend

User Info Menu

Is anyone else a little worried that Bell might corrupt him?