Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good video

Backup

User Info Menu

good video

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylMlbopAPio[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

That has to be one of THE best inspirational videos that incorporates STILLERS football I have ever seen. Espetially with the season we just had and the loss to the Packers a couple years ago.... Its amazing being Steelers fan, we expect greatness EVERY TIME and we should... But when I look around and humble myself and realize that not all franchises fans.. not even half... can expect the super bowl every year like a Steelers fan can. We are very fortunate to be able to call the Pittsburgh Steelers OUR team.... I will always enjoy Steelers sunday... no matter how powder puffed, ticky tacky this NFL gets....

Thanks for the post.

Backup

User Info Menu

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Legend

User Info Menu

Great Video. I've seen it before and it was worth watching again.

Super Bowl XLIII was the single, greatest game I've ever watched in my life. So many highs and lows and an ending so great that it brought us number 6.

Legend

User Info Menu

I heard that Alpa Chino is supposed to play Jopa Terno in an upcoming biopic.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I heard that Alpa Chino is supposed to play Jopa Terno in an upcoming biopic.
    Alpa sounds like a dog food and Terno sounds like what comes out.

When I first glanced at this I read "Alpo" Chino and Jopa "Turdo".

I bet he plays JoPa like he's scarface. Wonder who's creepy enough to play Sandusky? I always thought Leslie Nielsen was a dead ringer for him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I bet he plays JoPa like he's scarface. Wonder who's creepy enough to play Sandusky? I always thought Leslie Nielsen was a dead ringer for him.
    Sandusky gets the "say hello to my little friend" line, though.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Sandusky gets the "say hello to my little friend" line, though.
    That's one of the funniest and most disgusting post in the history of this board

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    That's one of the funniest and most disgusting post in the history of this board
    Thanks (I think).

I hope I don't get fired now like the Atlanta DJ's for making fun of Steve Gleason.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    That has to be one of THE best inspirational videos that incorporates STILLERS football I have ever seen. Espetially with the season we just had and the loss to the Packers a couple years ago.... Its amazing being Steelers fan, we expect greatness EVERY TIME and we should... But when I look around and humble myself and realize that not all franchises fans.. not even half... can expect the super bowl every year like a Steelers fan can. We are very fortunate to be able to call the Pittsburgh Steelers OUR team.... I will always enjoy Steelers sunday... no matter how powder puffed, ticky tacky this NFL gets....

Thanks for the post.
    "we expect greatness EVERY TIME and we should..."---Absolutley we should. All great organizations, whether a football team or a country, should never lower the standards or fall victim to rationalizing to find the easier path.

Excellence is only achieved and maintained when you are unwilling to settle for less.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"