Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: good video

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Backup AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northborough, MA, United States
    Posts
    436
    That has to be one of THE best inspirational videos that incorporates STILLERS football I have ever seen. Espetially with the season we just had and the loss to the Packers a couple years ago.... Its amazing being Steelers fan, we expect greatness EVERY TIME and we should... But when I look around and humble myself and realize that not all franchises fans.. not even half... can expect the super bowl every year like a Steelers fan can. We are very fortunate to be able to call the Pittsburgh Steelers OUR team.... I will always enjoy Steelers sunday... no matter how powder puffed, ticky tacky this NFL gets....

    Thanks for the post.

  3. #3
    Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

  4. #4
    Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    673
    Great Video. I've seen it before and it was worth watching again.

    Super Bowl XLIII was the single, greatest game I've ever watched in my life. So many highs and lows and an ending so great that it brought us number 6.

  5. #5
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,378
    I heard that Alpa Chino is supposed to play Jopa Terno in an upcoming biopic.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    4.118 ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  6. #6
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I heard that Alpa Chino is supposed to play Jopa Terno in an upcoming biopic.
    Alpa sounds like a dog food and Terno sounds like what comes out.

    When I first glanced at this I read "Alpo" Chino and Jopa "Turdo".

    I bet he plays JoPa like he's scarface. Wonder who's creepy enough to play Sandusky? I always thought Leslie Nielsen was a dead ringer for him.

  7. #7
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,378
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I bet he plays JoPa like he's scarface. Wonder who's creepy enough to play Sandusky? I always thought Leslie Nielsen was a dead ringer for him.
    Sandusky gets the "say hello to my little friend" line, though.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    4.118 ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Sandusky gets the "say hello to my little friend" line, though.
    That's one of the funniest and most disgusting post in the history of this board

  9. #9
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,378
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    That's one of the funniest and most disgusting post in the history of this board
    Thanks (I think).

    I hope I don't get fired now like the Atlanta DJ's for making fun of Steve Gleason.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    4.118 ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,835
    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    That has to be one of THE best inspirational videos that incorporates STILLERS football I have ever seen. Espetially with the season we just had and the loss to the Packers a couple years ago.... Its amazing being Steelers fan, we expect greatness EVERY TIME and we should... But when I look around and humble myself and realize that not all franchises fans.. not even half... can expect the super bowl every year like a Steelers fan can. We are very fortunate to be able to call the Pittsburgh Steelers OUR team.... I will always enjoy Steelers sunday... no matter how powder puffed, ticky tacky this NFL gets....

    Thanks for the post.
    "we expect greatness EVERY TIME and we should..."---Absolutley we should. All great organizations, whether a football team or a country, should never lower the standards or fall victim to rationalizing to find the easier path.

    Excellence is only achieved and maintained when you are unwilling to settle for less.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

    2014 Draft

    1. Eric Ebron, TE
    2. Calvin Pryor, S
    3 (Comp). Jaylen Watkins, CB
    4. Justin Ellis, DT/NT
    5a. Brandon Coleman, WR
    5b. Brent Urban, DE
    6. Prince Shembo, OLB
    7a. Aaron Colvin, CB
    7b. Storm Johnson, RB

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •