Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steeler single game tickets

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I made the trip in 2010 to Steelers Training Camp and then caught a Pirates game afterwards. Just made the game on time so didn't get to experience PNC much. I might even go to the Saturday game the night before and the Sunday afternoon game.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I would probably agree that PNC Park is one of the nicest stadiums in baseball, if not the nicest. I catch a good number of games at Citizens Bank Park, which is nice, but I think PNC is nicer. Small park, close to the field, good views of the skyline.
    As an architecture fan that is fascinated by stadiums and by no means biased toward Pittsburgh, I'd agree PNC is the best. And I've been to most stadiums except a small handful.

I'd recommend seats on the 3rd base side of the field for the best views if you're taking your family and planning on sitting. I usually scalp the cheapest tickets I can find for all baseball games and walk around and often sit in different locations throughout most stadiums for a half inning and enjoy the different views.

Legend

User Info Menu

I've notice that the best available seats are designated "Pittsburgh Baseball Club"...has anyone ever sat in these club seats and is it worth it, or would there be better value elsewhere in the stadium?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Me and a couple of friends took a trip to PNC park in April and sat in the clubs seats in the 200 level on the third baseline and the seats were great. The stadium is beautiful, after the game we went to the rivertowne brewing hall of fame club which offers every beer in there for $2.00 for two hours after the game.. Had a great timeand would definitely go back...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was shut out.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sid, i'm doing the doubleheader as well, but gonna do Saturday Night Pirates/Reds, then Sunday night Steelers/Bears. I got the Pirates tix off the website for extremely low price (apparently there's fireworks and concert after the game for added bonus). I'm still scrounging around for Steelers tix though. It seems my best (lowest cost) option currently is on the ticketmaster ticket exchange. Don't think I want to wait to scalp them as i feel for a night game the prices could spike. If anyone is looking to get rid of theirs, i'm a buyer.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    Sid, i'm doing the doubleheader as well, but gonna do Saturday Night Pirates/Reds, then Sunday night Steelers/Bears. I got the Pirates tix off the website for extremely low price (apparently there's fireworks and concert after the game for added bonus). I'm still scrounging around for Steelers tix though. It seems my best (lowest cost) option currently is on the ticketmaster ticket exchange. Don't think I want to wait to scalp them as i feel for a night game the prices could spike. If anyone is looking to get rid of theirs, i'm a buyer.
    I might do both Saturday Nights game and Sundays game for the Pirates if the race is tight for the Central Division. still looking for my Bears tickets though
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!