Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legursky Signs with Bills

Legend

User Info Menu

Legursky Signs with Bills

I remembered Urbik, but I didn't realize that the Bills had such an affinity for unwanted Steelers linemen until I read the writeup:

[URL]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=30[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yeah, its a shame. Ohh well. No more Bronco here!
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

No loss. He is a dime a dozen player. Keep the Golic kid or Embernate and train them up.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    No loss. He is a dime a dozen player. Keep the Golic kid or Embernate and train them up.
    Agreed Ovi. He gets a lot of love on the boards, more than he should. I take Foster over Legs all day at guard. The only thing that Legs has on Foster is that he is an adequate center, but Foster can play the more valuable tackle position as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Legursky, GET IN THERE ! He has a good football name. Actually I'm not pleased that he left the team because he did do a nice job as center when called upon. Pouncey isn't exactly a man of steel either. Can't keep them all so I'm sure the Steelers did what they had to do.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Agreed Ovi. He gets a lot of love on the boards, more than he should. I take Foster over Legs all day at guard. The only thing that Legs has on Foster is that he is an adequate center, but Foster can play the more valuable tackle position as well.
    If you could combine Foster's size/strength with Legs quickness/mobility you'd have a great lineman. But they both have their weaknesses.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    agree with this

Legend

User Info Menu

Who is else potentially "signable" by another team?

Now I'm going to have nightmares like I wake up and read, "Roethlisberger signed by XYZ. Steelers get two 3rd round picks in 2025 as compensation".
    Last edited by SanAntonioSteelerFan; 06-05-2013 at 07:02 PM.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post

Now I'm going to have nightmares like I wake up and read, "Roethlisberger signed by XYZ. Steelers get two 3rd round picks in 2025 as compensation".
    At this rate, Charlie Batch should be signing somewhere next

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post

That shouldn't be so bad. '25 is supposed to be a strong draft!!