Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Mike Adams stabbed...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Then it's settled, now that there are a couple of black guys involved, they lead white dude estray. Facts are not conditioning, blacks just get caught too easily. Example: How many black serial killers have you heard of ? How many white serial killers have you heard of ? Crazy white guy plans, plots does the math and he can wack a dozen people before someone notices/says, " we're running out of hookers " . And that just ain't Guy Junker talking. Crazy black guy shoots someone then brags his butt off and practically paints arrows to his front door.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    wait? is this a joke? I'm pretty sure it's black and yellow because of copyright by the Steelers or because "black and gold" doesn't sound as good on the beat.

Black n Gold, Black n Gold, Black n gold...

I like the song tho.. nice beat and catchy. Are these dudes really part of the real Taylor Gang? LOL
    Yep, they're in Wiz's gang. Some guy posted a thread about it with a link, but it got moved into the General Discussion area.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    White collar crime probably happens at 3 am when people are at home to make plans to embezzle stuff. 9-5 is when you throw everyone off and pretend like you're an honest corporate citizen. Plus in the movies, you always see people sneaking into offices after hours to commit crimes, so I'm going with Hollywood on this.

Unless you're a postal worker, then you shoot everyone up in the middle of the day. But I'm not sure what color collar that crime is.
    That first paragraph is true logic. Impressive. Beware the Postal Worker, especially ones with Rap connections.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yep, they're in Wiz's gang. Some guy posted a thread about it with a link, but it got moved into the General Discussion area.
    Sorry that was me I moved it.... I have returned it to Steelers Talk. I will look a little closer from now on. Thanks Flip four pointing out the error of my ways
    Last edited by fordfixer; 06-05-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Sorry that was me I moved it.... I have returned it to Steelers Talk. I will look a little closer from now on. Thanks Flip four pointing out the error of my ways
    No worries. I thought it was bogus spam but then noticed Mike Adams name in the link in the post. It wasn't clear that post was related to anything.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    That first paragraph is true logic. Impressive. Beware the Postal Worker, especially ones with Rap connections.
    Wonder which Steeler's gonna try to shoot up Wiz in a drive by?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wonder which Steeler's gonna try to shoot up Wiz in a drive by?
    My money is on Gilbert to fall on these guys.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    My money is on Gilbert to fall on these guys.
    Heard they asked Dwyer to do it, but he had to take a breather before he could give them a decision.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lots of black & white conversations in here. Scumbag knows no color. When people realize that we will all get along better and at the same time be more aware.

Legend

User Info Menu

can't believe everything you hear on the internet. Why the hell would someone in Taylor Gang steal a car? Those guys aren't as "hard" as you think.