Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Adams stabbed...

Rookie

User Info Menu

What is someone who is clearly a Ravens fan doing in Pittsburgh?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Heard those same words, but found a study that refutes this. Violent crime peaks at 11PM and the rate of violent crime at 3AM is equal to the rate at 3PM and is about half the peak at 11PM.
    Nothing good happens after noon...

Legend

User Info Menu

i'm a brotha, so I can say it... am i the only one surprised to see a white dude?

it's funny, the media even has ME brainwashed - put me in a lineup with a bunch of white dudes and i'd be thinking, "i musta done it in my sleep or something"... LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I heard a rumor he was wearing a DTF button...
    According to one of the attackers friends, Adams raped him in the bathroom. Now Goodell is looking at giving Adams a four to six game suspension.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i'm a brotha, so I can say it... am i the only one surprised to see a white dude?

it's funny, the media even has ME brainwashed - put me in a lineup with a bunch of white dudes and i'd be thinking, "i musta done it in my sleep or something"... LOL

You speak true. See the link in my signature (I found it to be interesting).

This article about a 2nd arrest was just found ....

[URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/arrest-made-in-stabbing-of-steelers-tackle-michael-adams-690222/[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

That's some funny honesty right there.

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL, I woulda been surprised if it wasn't some dumb white trash dude on crack, meth, or something of the sort given that they attacked a guy the size of Adams. Now if they car jacked an old person, a female, or any average person, then I mighta had the same expectation as you.

Actually, scratch that, the media now has me brainwashed to think a terrorist or illegal immigrant most likely did it. Black dudes are the least likely to be terrorists or immigrants. Post 9/11, the average black dude is the safest person to be around. Crazy white guys are shooting up schools, bombing marathons, etc. Foreigners are flying planes into building, killing everyone in the US/Mexico border, etc.

Black dudes are just focusing on things like being president. And even the crazy ones are saving women from being kidnapped and locked in basements. Post 2000, black is the new white in mainstream America.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    [URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/arrest-made-in-stabbing-of-steelers-tackle-michael-adams-690222/[/URL]
    Ahh... Black dude involved, too... musta been the leader of the bunch!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    LOL, I woulda been surprised if it wasn't some dumb white trash dude on crack, meth, or something of the sort given that they attacked a guy the size of Adams. Now if they car jacked an old person, a female, or any average person, then I mighta had the same expectation as you.

Actually, scratch that, the media now has me brainwashed to think a terrorist or illegal immigrant most likely did it. Black dudes are the least likely to be terrorists or immigrants. Post 9/11, the average black dude is the safest person to be around. Crazy white guys are shooting up schools, bombing marathons, etc. Foreigners are flying planes into building, killing everyone in the US/Mexico border, etc.

Black dudes are just focusing on things like being president. And even the crazy ones are saving women from being kidnapped and locked in basements. Post 2000, black is the new white in mainstream America.
    Flippy, that’s some funny ish!! You’re right on us crazy black dudes… "Aint nobody got time for that!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

This is true...

If I were on an elevator, black people could board with me all the live long day...

But, if two white kids got on, I'd get out at the next floor....