Thread: Mike Adams stabbed...

Legend

User Info Menu

funny going back and reading the frist 4 pages of this thread

shame on some of you

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Wondering about the peak hours for white-collar crime...
    9-5....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    9-5....
    That's the whole work day, man. Alot of stuff can go down in 8 hours. I'll bet the martini lunch hour is especially ripe for mischief and subterfuge.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    That's the whole work day, man. Alot of stuff can go down in 8 hours. I'll bet the martini lunch hour is especially ripe for mischief and subterfuge.
    White collar crime probably happens at 3 am when people are at home to make plans to embezzle stuff. 9-5 is when you throw everyone off and pretend like you're an honest corporate citizen. Plus in the movies, you always see people sneaking into offices after hours to commit crimes, so I'm going with Hollywood on this.

Unless you're a postal worker, then you shoot everyone up in the middle of the day. But I'm not sure what color collar that crime is.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I wonder if having some weight in his midsection helped him out?
    If it were Casey Hampton, he could have been impaled with a machete and still have missed all vital organs.

Now that we have confirmation that Adams' assailants were a part of Wiz Khalifa's "Taylor Gang" maybe team brass will stop playing that stupid song which incorrectly lists our team colors over-and-over-and-over-and-over. I hated that freaking song before and I hate it even more now.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Police issue warrant for third suspect in stabbing attack on Steeler Mike Adams

By Aaron Aupperlee
    Published: Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jerrell Whitlock 26, of Hazelwood is wanted by Pittsburgh police in connection with the Saturday, June 1, 2013, stabbing of Steelers tackle Mike Adams.

Police have launched a “very aggressive” search for a third man wanted in the stabbing attack on Steelers offensive lineman Mike Adams and are enlisting the help of numerous law enforcement agencies, investigators said Wednesday.

Pittsburgh police issued a warrant for Jerrell Whitlock, 26, of Hazelwood, on charges of attempted homicide, aggravated assault, attempted carjacking and conspiracy. Whitlock is described at 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing 200 pounds with a moustache and goatee. Police from five or six agencies on Tuesday — including the Pennsylvania State Police — searched Hazelwood and several areas in Allegheny County, said city police Lt. Kevin Kraus, acting commander of the major crimes squad.

“We consider Mr. Whitlock a very dangerous individual. We have information that he may have left Pittsburgh and Allegheny County,” Kraus said. “We consider him armed and dangerous, and yes, there is a very aggressive search for his whereabouts.”

Whitlock is the third man suspected of stabbing and attempting to carjack Adams, 23, an offensive tackle, early Saturday near 17th and East Carson streets. Michael Paranay, 25 and Dequay Means, 26, both of Hazelwood, are already charged.

Adams told police three men approached him as he walked to his black Ford F-150 Raptor pickup truck. Means pointed a handgun at Adam's head and demanded his truck, police said. Paranay then sucker-punched Adams in the face. Whitlock pulled out a large knife, slashed Adam's right forearm and stabbed his left side and stomach. As the three ran from the scene, Paranay dropped his cell phone, which Kraus called a key piece of evidence in the case that police used to trace back to him.

Adams underwent two surgeries for a lacerated colon at UPMC Mercy, Uptown, and has been released from the hospital.

While in the hospital, Adams picked Whitlock, who he said was wearing a black and purple baseball hat during the attack, out of a photo array and identified him as the man who stabbed him, police said.

[URL]http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/4143093-74/police-adams-whitlock#ixzz2VMNW2LEg[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I
    Now that we have confirmation that Adams' assailants were a part of Wiz Khalifa's "Taylor Gang" maybe team brass will stop playing that stupid song which incorrectly lists our team colors over-and-over-and-over-and-over. I hated that freaking song before and I hate it even more now.
    This x1000. They're so pro-Steeler they not only don't know the friggin colors but have signed rappers stabbing the players. Awesome.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    While in the hospital, Adams picked Whitlock, who he said was wearing a black and purple baseball hat during the attack, out of a photo array and identified him as the man who stabbed him, police said.
    [URL="http://imgur.com/W7GiNMH"][/URL]

And the plot thickens...
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    If it were Casey Hampton, he could have been impaled with a machete and still have missed all vital organs.

wait? is this a joke? I'm pretty sure it's black and yellow because of copyright by the Steelers or because "black and gold" doesn't sound as good on the beat.

Black n Gold, Black n Gold, Black n gold...

I like the song tho.. nice beat and catchy. Are these dudes really part of the real Taylor Gang? LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    If Adams would have been killed, it is likely that all 3 would have been charged with felony murder.

charged, yes. convicted, no