I thought the same reading some of these posts. It has been insinuated that he was either scoring drugs or so drunk off his butt he couldn't drive. Of course with no evidence.
Originally Posted by Slapstick
I do think walking the streets at 3am is pretty dumb but it is really a catch 22 for these guys. In retrospect the smart move is call a cab and get your car the next morning but from what we now know his car would had been stolen or vandalized. If anything the being alone part of this is what is bad judgement for that hour of the night.
Just think if Adams was "packing" and blew these guys away then what would this be about.
Last edited by Oviedo; 06-03-2013 at 11:35 AM.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State