Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Adams stabbed...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    LOL, I woulda been surprised if it wasn't some dumb white trash dude on crack, meth, or something of the sort given that they attacked a guy the size of Adams. Now if they car jacked an old person, a female, or any average person, then I mighta had the same expectation as you.

Actually, scratch that, the media now has me brainwashed to think a terrorist or illegal immigrant most likely did it. Black dudes are the least likely to be terrorists or immigrants. Post 9/11, the average black dude is the safest person to be around. Crazy white guys are shooting up schools, bombing marathons, etc. Foreigners are flying planes into building, killing everyone in the US/Mexico border, etc.

Black dudes are just focusing on things like being president. And even the crazy ones are saving women from being kidnapped and locked in basements. Post 2000, black is the new white in mainstream America.
    guess the black dude that helped whitey didn't get the memo. He'll figure it out.
    on another note, white dude is definitely a meth addict. Those marks on his face are from the detox.

Legend

User Info Menu

on a side note that a lawyer would love: they are charging the guy that didnt have the gun or knife Adams with attempted homicide?
    WTF, a sucker punch with a fist on a mountain of a man gets you an attempted homicide charge?
    must be trying to scare this douche into rolling on his homies

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    on a side note that a lawyer would love: they are charging the guy that didnt have the gun or knife Adams with attempted homicide?
    WTF, a sucker punch with a fist on a mountain of a man gets you an attempted homicide charge?
    Over charging worked on Ray Ray.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i'm a brotha, so I can say it... am i the only one surprised to see a white dude?

it's funny, the media even has ME brainwashed - put me in a lineup with a bunch of white dudes and i'd be thinking, "i musta done it in my sleep or something"... LOL
    Are you from Pittsburgh? Just wondering because white dudes thug out on the South Side all the time.

but it reminds me of a sample from a movie used on the Black Star album

"400 years of conditioning. The man has programmed my conditioning. Even my conditioning has been conditioned.”

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Heard those same words, but found a study that refutes this. Violent crime peaks at 11PM and the rate of violent crime at 3AM is equal to the rate at 3PM and is about half the peak at 11PM.
    This is the case of statistics LYING.

Because the number of people out and about during the wee hours are a tiny fraction of what it is otherwise.

To explain, there are likely 20 (guestimate) times as many people out at 3pm as 3am.
    Yet the crime rate is the same?

So with the same crime rate YOU are much more likely a victim if you happen to be one of the few out late, as oppossed to the masses who are out in the daytime.

11pm intersects the time when there are still lots of people out and the crazies are active. The potential victim pool then begins to drop dramatically.

I bet there are WAY more traffic tickets issued in the daytime as well.
    But take it from someone who has worked driving during the graveyard shift, you are about 10 times more likely to get pulled over by a cop because it feels like there is one cop per 10 cars on the road.

Same principle.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL, I woulda been surprised if it wasn't some dumb white trash dude on crack, meth, or something of the sort given that they attacked a guy the size of Adams. Now if they car jacked an old person, a female, or any average person, then I mighta had the same expectation as you.

Actually, scratch that, the media now has me brainwashed to think a terrorist or illegal immigrant most likely did it. Black dudes are the least likely to be terrorists or immigrants. Post 9/11, the average black dude is the safest person to be around. Crazy white guys are shooting up schools, bombing marathons, etc. Foreigners are flying planes into building, killing everyone in the US/Mexico border, etc.

Black dudes are just focusing on things like being president. And even the crazy ones are saving women from being kidnapped and locked in basements. Post 2000, black is the new white in mainstream America.
    Terrorism has finally brought the Kign dream to life.

I have a dream.....that one day my four little children will be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their carry-ons!!!!

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    This is the case of statistics LYING.

Because the number of people out and about during the wee hours are a tiny fraction of what it is otherwise.

To explain, there are likely 20 (guestimate) times as many people out at 3pm as 3am.
    Yet the crime rate is the same?

So with the same crime rate YOU are much more likely a victim if you happen to be one of the few out late, as oppossed to the masses who are out in the daytime.

11pm intersects the time when there are still lots of people out and the crazies are active. The potential victim pool then begins to drop dramatically.

I bet there are WAY more traffic tickets issued in the daytime as well.
    But take it from someone who has worked driving during the graveyard shift, you are about 10 times more likely to get pulled over by a cop because it feels like there is one cop per 10 cars on the road.

Same principle.
    I bet the highest crime is either lunchtime or after work when the most people are out and about just based on the numbers.

I've noticed the police car thing at night. I think it's just that no one else is out so you notice them. But it does seem like they're like cockroaches after it gets dark.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I bet the highest crime is either lunchtime or after work when the most people are out and about just based on the numbers.

I've noticed the police car thing at night. I think it's just that no one else is out so you notice them. But it does seem like they're like cockroaches after it gets dark.
    Wondering about the peak hours for white-collar crime...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    If Adams would have been killed, it is likely that all 3 would have been charged with felony murder.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Are you from Pittsburgh? Just wondering because white dudes thug out on the South Side all the time.

but it reminds me of a sample from a movie used on the Black Star album

"400 years of conditioning. The man has programmed my conditioning. Even my conditioning has been conditioned.”
    I know I know... not from pittsburgh... been there quite a few times with friends/family/etc... and, it's happening the same way all over...

but, i think it's my conditioning...