Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mike Adams stabbed...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    A little exercise in profiling ...

[URL]http://www.upworthy.com/know-anyone-that-thinks-racial-profiling-is-exaggerated-watch-this-and-tell-me-when-your-jaw-drops-2?c=upw10[/URL]

Moral of the story, cute blonde girls can get away with almost anything.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sort of like when a white guy goes into a black neighborhood and they all think he's a cop

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Early in my work life, I was a CPS caseworker. Being male, I had several cases in what were perceived to be the riskier parts of a city, meaning the projects and low-income housing areas. The black folks were always engaging and respectful. The guys hanging out in the neighborhood would talk a bit at me, all in fun, never any difficulty. The people I encountered in that job, the ones who got serious, threatening, and even occasionally dangerous, were white people. The experiences informed my thinking about stereotypes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    A little exercise in profiling ...

[URL]http://www.upworthy.com/know-anyone-that-thinks-racial-profiling-is-exaggerated-watch-this-and-tell-me-when-your-jaw-drops-2?c=upw10[/URL]
    Silly white people didn't realize that they could just lift the bike over the traffic sign rather than sawing through the chain.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

3rd suspect in stabbing of Steelers lineman caught in Fla.

Associated Press |

Police say a third suspect in the stabbing of Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman Mike Adams has been captured in Florida.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard says 26-year-old Jerrell Whitlock of Pittsburgh was arrested Friday morning in Gainesville in central Florida and is being held there.

Whitlock had been wanted on charges of attempted homicide, attempted robbery, aggravated assault and conspiracy for his alleged role in the June 1 attack on Adams. Two other men are already jailed on similar charges.

According to a criminal complaint, the men tried to rob Adams as he left a restaurant around 3 a.m. and tried to steal his vehicle.

Adams had surgery for stab wounds but the 6-foot-7 345-pound lineman expects to recover by training camp in July.

[url]http://www.phillyburbs.com/ap/national/rd-suspect-in-stabbing-of-steelers-lineman-caught-in-fla/article_25564a55-8f70-5246-9fc6-b7d183833ca6.html[/url]
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S