But if you don't have the talent doesn't a good coach adjust to get the most out of the players he has and play to their strengths not his desires????? Have you seen any adjustments? Are the DL turned loose more often to go after the QB? If you read this morning Trib McClendon says that he has asked to but isn't allowed.
Originally Posted by flippy
That is blindly adhering to a system that isn't working anymore.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State