Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What to do with 5 mill?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Signing Legs would be a good move. I also liked the idea of throwing a party with it.

There is a reason that Legursky is unsigned...he just isn't that good. If he were someone would have tried to sign him.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    There is a reason that Legursky is unsigned...he just isn't that good. If he were someone would have tried to sign him.
    As Bronco got more reps at G his value around the league dropped. He is an adequate C but struggles at G. His only trait at G that may be average is his ability to pull but he still struggles in space on the move to hit his target. Given the growing trend of limited active OL on game day, You want a G that could play C not a C who could slide to G. Bronco fits the latter. He was given opportunities at G and never improved. Bronco may have been the best option over the years when he had to come in for Pouncey....But what made him that option is coachable. You take a cerebral guy like Beachum with more skills & position flexibilty than Legursky and coach him up at C.

Legend

User Info Menu

Seems like we used to extend everyone a year before their contract expired and now that's no longer the standard mode of operation. It's become the exception. That concerns me about the quality and development of talent.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Seems like we used to extend everyone a year before their contract expired and now that's no longer the standard mode of operation. It's become the exception. That concerns me about the quality and development of talent.
    More an symptom of the cap mess we find ourselevs in and the need to have flexibility with lost of key upcoming actions required: Sanders, Pouncey, Cortez Allen, etc.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"