I actually have McNeal making the PS in the "53" Topic. He may be a pleasant surprise. Small in height but not in stature. Really put together. Doesn't have great homerun speed but has very good feet, vision, and balance. A Maurice Jones-Drew type.
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
lol Prima donna!
Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
This is Reggie Dunn.
Originally Posted by ikestops85
Le'Veon Bell forgot his jock so a Ball Boy had to run with him and support him.
Marshall McFadden really bulked up. In the pic of Landry Jones...You could see Sean Spence walking behind the play. Good to see him out there with his team mates. In the last, Nicholas Williams. They say he is raw and athletic. I say his body is way ahead of his mind. Hard to believe he is a small school guy who's heart was in basketball coming out of HS. I would hate to be matched up against him at PF. Wow.