Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben - 61st Best Player in NFL - 2013

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben - 61st Best Player in NFL - 2013

Just heard they ranked the players and Ben was 61. (Probably Ryan Clark's fault somehow) He's now officially the most underrated athlete in all of sports and it's not close.

Please football God, let him take this personally.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Alot of Steelers will be putting it all out on the field this year. Looking forward to the chips on shoulders and grudges played out. There will be blood.
    Last edited by DukieBoy; 05-18-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It would be impossible for him to NOT take it personal. I, as a Steeler fan, was upset about it.

Ben was 26/8 TD/INT, has two rings, three SB appearances, at least four AFCC appearances... and there are 11 better QBs???

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's not go overboard. I don't necessarily agree with the ranking, but remember Ben was out a quarter of the season, which likely influenced the opinion.

Legend

User Info Menu

Link?

Wondering what criteria they used, maybe Sapp got 60 votes??!

Anyway, it doesn't much matter - the W-L this coming season will be the proof of the pudding.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

Just don't get the drop from 2011 to 2012. He had a much better season in 2012.

Maybe a case of players having the what-have-you-done-for-me-lately syndrome. 'Cause up until that serious injury, he was having a great season.

And in Bens case, I think holding his 3 missed games against him also doesn't make sense. He's a gamer. Most other QB's would've missed far more time with the injuries he has had.

Backup

User Info Menu

Then (at least I understand it that way) if he is the 61st best player there are 60 players they take to building a team around. Really? Are you kidding me?
    Steeler Nation in Spain

Legend

User Info Menu

relax, these ranking mean nothing.
    if you really believe that ben(and other steelers) are going to take this personal and really try to prove them wrong, then we got alot bigger issues to worry about

Legend

User Info Menu

I love it! Ben and the Steelers have always done best when feeling disrespected, and looked over.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[URL]http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/larry_foote_upset_about_pittsburgh_steelers_2012_s eason_and_james_harrisons_choice_to_join_the_cinci nnati_bengals/13642315[/URL]