Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 2014 NFL Mock Draft

Legend

User Info Menu

I think we should draft Tyler Eifert in 2014.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I think we should draft Tyler Eifert in 2014.
    Nope...next year we will want to get Austin Sefarian-Jenkins from Washington. He is 6'6" and 266lbs. Runs like a WR.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I see a glaring mistake you made in this mock draft.

you must be dyslexic, you have the Steelers picking at #23 and it should be #32...
    The order was based off of the vegas odds at that point in time

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DFlo View Post
    The order was based off of the vegas odds at that point in time
    the guys in Vegas know nothing compared to the posters here on this message board.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Its hard to get a pick that I would want...mainly because I don't know any of these players other than Clowney (which would be AWESOME to be able to draft) and I also know Lewan..for the fact I am a Michigan Wolverines fan.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I would be very happy if the Steelers do well enough to pick at #23 or lower. IMO this could be a challenging season because we did nothing to improve the OL which has to protect Ben.
    Most of the [URL="http://www.mockdrafthq.com/"]drafts around [/URL]have us going around the middle of the pack. Baltimore is reloading, Cleveland is cleveland.... so we'll see what happens when draft time rolls around. I think this season may be special if everything lines up.
    Last edited by Big7Ben; 08-23-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I would be very happy if the Steelers do well enough to pick at #23 or lower. IMO this could be a challenging season because we did nothing to improve the OL which has to protect Ben.
    $h!+, we've spent two #1's & two #2's on OL in the past four years! How much more do you want to invest?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    $h!+, we've spent two #1's & two #2's on OL in the past four years! How much more do you want to invest?
    Seven #1's and eight #2's should just about do it.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Until we get it right. So you would quit buying cars even if you have bought a crappy car that doesn't run.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"