Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    How bout some nun chucks?
    Much more original and to the point!!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Sponsered by Massengill, no doubt.
    Or Harbaugh brand.

Legend
    Speaking of towels, if I ever became a Sikh, I'd wear a terrible towel on my head. Shout out to any Sikhs on here. I met a guy that was a Sikh several years back and he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. It must be a rule that you have to be in the top .1% of nice people in the world before they invite you to be a part of what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Speaking of towels, if I ever became a Sikh, I'd wear a terrible towel on my head. Shout out to any Sikhs on here. I met a guy that was a Sikh several years back and he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. It must be a rule that you have to be in the top .1% of nice people in the world before they invite you to be a part of what they're doing.
    This is true.

I deal with several Sikh students, both male and female, and they are pretty much the nicest and most respectful group of students I've ever met.

OT: Did you know that Captain Nemo of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea fame was a Sikh?

He wasn't very nice, though...

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    This is true.

I deal with several Sikh students, both male and female, and they are pretty much the nicest and most respectful group of students I've ever met.

OT: Did you know that Captain Nemo of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea fame was a Sikh?

He wasn't very nice, though...
    Did not know that. I don't remember any drawings of him with a towel on his head? He did seem to battle injustice, so maybe he was one of the nice guys.

My first encounter with a Sikh was with a competitor's company at the time at a trade show. He was being very friendly and I was a little suspicious he was looking for competitive info or doing something with a bad motive. But I've kept in touch over the years with the guy and it turns out he's still the same nice guy that's just a little bit of a techie/nerd that always asks a lot of questions about everything.

I have to admit, I met the guy shortly after 9/11 and I thought he might be a terrorist. I didn't really know what terrorists looked like. I just thought a guy with that much facial hair and a towel on his head must be one. Boy am I embarrassed to tell that.

Looking back on my life I can say that was the one time I was a racist. Although I think everyone acted a little different after 9/11. I think I was extra freaked out about it because I was on a flight that day that never took off. To this day, I still feel a little weird about flying.

What chaps my ass is that fans of all other teams will ridicule the Terrible Towel, but then I see all these other teams passing out their free knockoff towels and the fans waving them around. How hypocritical.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVile View Post
    I think the Brownies (last season) wanted to give out a white flag.. but went against it.. silly clowns
    Time to wave the white flag, fans!!!