Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jarvis Jones: I’m not James Harrison, but I love his game

Legend

User Info Menu

Throw the tape in and watch the past two years of play and that should give you a pretty good idea of what the Steelers will be getting with this kid. Based on the conference and production he should have a bright future, barring injuries. It's amazing to me the emphasis placed on running some drills in shorts, not in game situations and not in pads. If you watch this guy's game footage how on God's green earth could you walk away form his combine or pro-day and change your mind about him based on running a 40, high jumping and long jumping?

A football player is a football player...

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Throw the tape in and watch the past two years of play and that should give you a pretty good idea of what the Steelers will be getting with this kid. Based on the conference and production he should have a bright future, barring injuries. It's amazing to me the emphasis placed on running some drills in shorts, not in game situations and not in pads. If you watch this guy's game footage how on God's green earth could you walk away form his combine or pro-day and change your mind about him based on running a 40, high jumping and long jumping?

Pappy
    I could not agree more.
    Steeler Nation in Spain

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post

Pappy
    Shhhhhhhhh.......don't tell the other teams.