Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AFC North draft grades: Cincinnati Bengals clean up once again

Legend

User Info Menu

Dalton has yet to show me he can get it done... that guy plays it too safe. I can see him dumping it off to Eifert for an 8 yard gain on 4th in 15.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    British Olympian Lawrence Okoye is not the only new NFL player who barely has played football. The Baltimore Ravens signed Murphy Holloway out of Ole Miss despite the fact that Holloway hasn't played football since his sophomore year in high school.
    Been tryinhg to find if he was related to Amobi and Christian - haven't seen a thing saying he was, so i assume not...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Dalton has yet to show me he can get it done... that guy plays it too safe. I can see him dumping it off to Eifert for an 8 yard gain on 4th in 15.
    Seems Dalton did just fine against the #1 pass defense in the league in the game that most counted. Dalton's game is very respectable and the Bengals now have some very dangerous O weapons for a defense to deal with twice a season.

just sayin....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dalton helped get them into the playoffs past two years. The next step up is a huge step, and I wonder if he can get them through the AFC to the Bowl. Remains to be seen.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    That´s very true.
    Steeler Nation in Spain