Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: If you had told me that an ex-Steeler would tweet something stupid re: current events

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I read this post in the "My Name is Earl" voice for some reason...

That chick is super thick in a good way...
    I swear the thick disappears in the one East Bound and Down episode. She transforms.

It's like one of those optical illusions that sometimes happens with well endowed girls. It makes them look big when they aren't.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    That's a pretty sweet link. I fell asleep one night with the TV on and woke up to this show in the 2nd season and loved it. Went back and watched them all in a weekend. It's one of my favorites now. Danny McBride is king.

I've seen that April chick on Mike and Molly and never thought twice about her, but there was that one episode she took her top off in Kenny's truck and I now see her in a whole new light. She looks way better with her top off. It's weird. It was unexpected.

She is pretty funny. Although Stevie is one of my favorite characters on any show all time. I love that guy.
    I don't think she is as thick as she appears sometimes.....although I think her weight fluctuates greatly...she's like the Woodley of the actress world.

Google Katie Mixon and look at all the different weights and looks she has had. She was in some movie where she was a cheerleader and was smoking hot....
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    although I think her weight fluctuates greatly...she's like the Woodley of the actress world.
    that's funny...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

she's like the Woodley of the actress world.
    OMG that's hillarious. She knows how to pull the hammy

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Half of our country is obese. Gluttony is a sin. Being fat is a choice. Where are all the church folk calling out fatties as sinners? It's in the bible.
    Being fat is a choice? Maybe being overweight and eating poorly is a choice to a point (hell choices ARE biological), but being obese is certainly genetic. Try again. Or was this tongue in cheek?

There's lots of bull**** in the buybull. None of it is medical advice.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Being fat is a choice? Maybe being overweight and eating poorly is a choice to a point (hell choices ARE biological), but being obese is certainly genetic. Try again. Or was this tongue in cheek?

There's lots of bull**** in the buybull. None of it is medical advice.
    you are correct. Being obese is genetic.....but being 'fat' isn't like someone that sits around eating whole pizzas and a dozen donuts at a time.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

you are correct. Being obese is genetic.....but being 'fat' isn't like someone that sits around eating whole pizzas and a dozen donuts at a time.
    Sometimes people do sit around and eat constantly. Making things much worse. But that choice to eat and eat is a disease.

I forgot what the questions was and the point lol!!

Legend

User Info Menu

OMG that's hillarious. She knows how to pull the hammy
    There's a joke in there somewhere...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

"Opinions are like a-holes. Everyones got one, but no one wants to look at another guys."

Wait, we are talking about homos here. Guess that quote doesn't apply this once.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't think she is as thick as she appears sometimes.....although I think her weight fluctuates greatly...she's like the Woodley of the actress world.

Google Katie Mixon and look at all the different weights and looks she has had. She was in some movie where she was a cheerleader and was smoking hot....

This is truly genius funny.