Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 178

Thread: If you had told me that an ex-Steeler would tweet something stupid re: current events

  1. #61
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,460


    I'm definitely watching the movie instead of reading the book

  2. #62
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post


    Thanks for the pointer. I'm always interested what interesting people are reading about.

    BTW She's cute. I'm all for hot lesbians.
    She is a very beautiful woman, inside and out.



    Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.



  3. #63
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    This discussion has made a turn in a direction I could really get behind.....
    @_Hellgrammite

  4. #64
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    This discussion has made a turn in a direction I could really get behind.....
    I usually find it to be more fun in the middle when there's 2 of them involved

  5. #65
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,460
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    She is a very beautiful woman, inside and out.
    I was just goofing around, but I really am gonna watch the movie because I'm in the middle of another book and if I start a new one, I wont finish the current. I feel like I read half of everything and then get distracted.

  6. #66
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,078
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I usually find it to be more fun in the middle when there's 2 of them involved
    a flippy sandwich, huh?

  7. #67
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    2,321
    Beyond awesome - this thread covers twitter, being gay, Kenny Rodgers illustrious film career and bad plastic surgery, how to pick up men, Old Testament verses, not eating shellfish, Lott (sadly no mention of his wife turning into a pillar of salt), New Testament verses, biblical science websites, righteous indignation, atheism, Baltimore sucks, and hot female country singers who enjoy kissing other girls (with pictures).

    I know we are less than half way into 2013 but I'd like to officially nominate this as thread of the year!

  8. #68
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Beyond awesome - this thread covers twitter, being gay, Kenny Rodgers illustrious film career and bad plastic surgery, how to pick up men, Old Testament verses, not eating shellfish, Lott (sadly no mention of his wife turning into a pillar of salt), New Testament verses, biblical science websites, righteous indignation, atheism, Baltimore sucks, and hot female country singers who enjoy kissing other girls (with pictures).

    I know we are less than half way into 2013 but I'd like to officially nominate this as thread of the year!
    rofl.gif

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  9. #69
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,909
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    So... for some reason I can't reach planetsteelers.com from my home IP anymore. Pretty odd, eh?

    Gotta wonder why/how that happened.

    Intolerance for other viewpoints is the bedrock of DOOMED society.

    -Russ
    This has happened to several other posters myself included at other times I don't think its because of any thing you posted. I will ask J to look into it

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  10. #70
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I was just goofing around, but I really am gonna watch the movie because I'm in the middle of another book and if I start a new one, I wont finish the current. I feel like I read half of everything and then get distracted.
    I appreciate the humor, Flip (and others). It is impossible to not appreciate and be attracted by her beauty. The documentary is very impactful. The book is worth a read if you ever get the time and opportunity.



    Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •