Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Power Rankings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Backup

User Info Menu

ESPN Power Rankings

[URL="http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/0"]http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/0[/URL]

A bit low but I prefer it. Fly under radar.
    Steeler Nation in Spain

Legend

User Info Menu

We play our best when everyone doubts us.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think 16 is completely fair given the questions on the OL whcich could get Ben injured and the big question at TE with Heath out.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

looks about right. we could move past 3-4 teams and 3-4 teams could move past us

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    looks about right. we could move past 3-4 teams and 3-4 teams could move past us
    Given that we drafted #17 and we lost a bunch of players, seems like we should start the season slightly below 17.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Given that we drafted #17 and we lost a bunch of players, seems like we should start the season slightly below 17.
    Exactly - can't imagine any team should start too far off their draft position... If I'm the Ravens, i'm annoyed by 8th.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Exactly - can't imagine any team should start too far off their draft position... If I'm the Ravens, i'm annoyed by 8th.
    The Ravens dropping kinda makes sense because they lost so many key players. We've lost as many players, so we should have probably dropped 7 spots too from our draft slot. That would put us at 24. And we did lose to the Raiders with a roster that had more talent than it does today. So I could be convinced that made sense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The Ravens dropping kinda makes sense because they lost so many key players. We've lost as many players, so we should have probably dropped 7 spots too from our draft slot. That would put us at 24. And we did lose to the Raiders with a roster that had more talent than it does today. So I could be convinced that made sense.
    yup, right there with ya...

Still, i would think that post-draft, I could see the Ravens getting a token move up... with their FA and draft, they've filled a lot of the holes, much as our Steelers have. Rounds 1-4 were Matt Elam, Arthur Brown, Brandon Williams, John Simon - many of our fans wanted those guys. Some mocks had the Ravens taking Arthur in the 1st...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Seahawks are the trendy #1 pick. Big surprise.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler View Post
    The Seahawks are the trendy #1 pick. Big surprise.
    They're definitely paper champions already. Most new fans here think the SB is in the bag. And then I always hear "unless the refs have something to do with it".