Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: ESPN Power Rankings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    ESPN Power Rankings

    [URL="http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/0"]http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/0[/URL]

    A bit low but I prefer it. Fly under radar.

    my car's out back

    if you're ready to take that long walk

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    We play our best when everyone doubts us.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I think 16 is completely fair given the questions on the OL whcich could get Ben injured and the big question at TE with Heath out.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    looks about right. we could move past 3-4 teams and 3-4 teams could move past us

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    looks about right. we could move past 3-4 teams and 3-4 teams could move past us
    Given that we drafted #17 and we lost a bunch of players, seems like we should start the season slightly below 17.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Given that we drafted #17 and we lost a bunch of players, seems like we should start the season slightly below 17.
    Exactly - can't imagine any team should start too far off their draft position... If I'm the Ravens, i'm annoyed by 8th.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Exactly - can't imagine any team should start too far off their draft position... If I'm the Ravens, i'm annoyed by 8th.
    The Ravens dropping kinda makes sense because they lost so many key players. We've lost as many players, so we should have probably dropped 7 spots too from our draft slot. That would put us at 24. And we did lose to the Raiders with a roster that had more talent than it does today. So I could be convinced that made sense.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The Ravens dropping kinda makes sense because they lost so many key players. We've lost as many players, so we should have probably dropped 7 spots too from our draft slot. That would put us at 24. And we did lose to the Raiders with a roster that had more talent than it does today. So I could be convinced that made sense.
    yup, right there with ya...

    Still, i would think that post-draft, I could see the Ravens getting a token move up... with their FA and draft, they've filled a lot of the holes, much as our Steelers have. Rounds 1-4 were Matt Elam, Arthur Brown, Brandon Williams, John Simon - many of our fans wanted those guys. Some mocks had the Ravens taking Arthur in the 1st...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    The Seahawks are the trendy #1 pick. Big surprise.

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler View Post
    The Seahawks are the trendy #1 pick. Big surprise.
    They're definitely paper champions already. Most new fans here think the SB is in the bag. And then I always hear "unless the refs have something to do with it".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •