Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 71

Thread: Tim Tebow

  1. #41
    Backup SteelSpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    In Spain, but in Pittsburgh mentally
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    No TE, No TE-bow

    You know what's even sadder?

    I am a poet and for me spring does not exist

  2. #42
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Well, if Tebow had sucked in college and hadn't won the Heisman, we wouldn't be talking about him...
    LOL... nice try...

    plenty of players won a Heisman and flamed out in the NFL. I could see if Tebow threw his way to fame but he made a name running dives up the middle. I know he had passing stats that were good as well but it wasn't because he was throwing darts or carving up defenses.

    I just think it's bogus for the media and some fans to act like this kid has been treated unfairly.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    LOL... nice try...

    plenty of players won a Heisman and flamed out in the NFL. I could see if Tebow threw his way to fame but he made a name running dives up the middle. I know he had passing stats that were good as well but it wasn't because he was throwing darts or carving up defenses.

    I just think it's bogus for the media and some fans to act like this kid has been treated unfairly.
    Plenty of players also had very strong faith and flamed out in the NFL...

    It is the combo of college talent, unlikely and short-lived success in the NFL and his overbearing faith that make him the media's wet dream...

  4. #44
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Plenty of players also had very strong faith and flamed out in the NFL...

    It is the combo of college talent, unlikely and short-lived success in the NFL and his overbearing faith that make him the media's wet dream...
    I agree....

  5. #45
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,222
    Tebow is a walking spectacle, whether due to his own nature or the media. No thanks, that is one lockerroom distraction that is not needed or wanted.

  6. #46
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    I hope Tebow goes to Canada and kicks some butt. Would be happy for him.
    @_Hellgrammite

  7. #47
    Backup SteelSpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    In Spain, but in Pittsburgh mentally
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    I hope Tebow goes to Canada and kicks some butt. Would be happy for him.
    Me too. I liked him out of Florida. He seemed to find a way to win games. Against us in Denver for example.

    You know what's even sadder?

    I am a poet and for me spring does not exist

  8. #48
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,414
    Wonder how many yard Tebow got after contact in the NCAA?

  9. #49
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    I hope Tebow goes to Canada and kicks some butt. Would be happy for him.
    Canadian Football would be on ESPN by the 2nd week if he tore it up.

  10. #50
    Benchwarmer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Canadian Football would be on ESPN by the 2nd week if he tore it up.
    it would lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •