Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tim Tebow

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He is one of the greatest college players of all time but he has no business as a QB in the pros. He profiles more like Peyton Hillis or Dallas Clark than he does a QB.

He did beat the steelers, his claim to fame I guess...the guy fails upwards, which is impressive in itself but he was pretty terrible that game aside from what? 3 passes? I did think the steelers were going to win after such a poor start but Demaryius is truly a steeler killer and that game was before he was any good.

Legend

User Info Menu

That playoff game is still a head scratcher for me. Has to be one of the most embarrassing playoff games in our history.

Rookie

User Info Menu

The big passes in that game were on point for him. And his WRs made outstanding catches/individual plays...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    That playoff game is still a head scratcher for me. Has to be one of the most embarrassing playoff games in our history.
    The sad part, I wasn't even surprised when he beat us.

There was a sports reporter on radio a few days after the game and he said "Steeler fans probably aren't shocked by this loss. They know their DB's tend to find ways to trip, slip and fall their way to an embarassing defeat against a guy like Tebow."

San Diego will go down as the worst loss in the playoffs but this is a close second. There was a TE who ran free for the go ahead TD.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    The sad part, I wasn't even surprised when he beat us.

There was a sports reporter on radio a few days after the game and he said "Steeler fans probably aren't shocked by this loss. They know their DB's tend to find ways to trip, slip and fall their way to an embarassing defeat against a guy like Tebow."

San Diego will go down as the worst loss in the playoffs but this is a close second. There was a TE who ran free for the go ahead TD.
    Yes, San Diego was awful but it's starting to be a more distant memory. What really stung about the Donks playoff game was the otherwise abysmal showing of their offense in the first half. That was a really one dimensional, terrible offense that found a way to beat us.

With the offense we have now, we so badly need to have a pass defense that we can count on.