Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How can you not love this guy?!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How can you not love this guy?!!!

He loves Pittsburgh, wanted to go there, is very mature, humble, and a man who goes to God. I love it. We got the best defensive player in this draft.

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-au...0-e59cc08a455a
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He looks like he needs to hit the weight room. Pretty sure Ike has bigger guns than him. Don't the Steelers have something written into LB's contracts about bicep circumference?
    @_Hellgrammite

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    He loves Pittsburgh, wanted to go there, is very mature, humble, and a man who goes to God. I love it. We got the best defensive player in this draft.

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-au...0-e59cc08a455a

plus 1. Didn't know much about him, but I was sold on a guy after watching the interview.

Legend

User Info Menu

The one thing that's a shame is he's not gonna get the chance to learn from watching Harrison. It woulda been even sweeter if he coulda just followed James around for a year and did everything James does.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sure Dub. Wait until after the draft before coming out for this guy. You didn't mention him once pre draft!

Legend

User Info Menu

I think all of Steeler Nation said a prayer he'd land in Pittsburgh.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    He looks like he needs to hit the weight room. Pretty sure Ike has bigger guns than him. Don't the Steelers have something written into LB's contracts about bicep circumference?
    Worilds has a set of guns on him. Hope those guns pay off for the Steelers.

Backup

User Info Menu

Hopefully Jones will make Worlids and Woodley better players.

I haven't heard much mentioned about Jones' versatility. Could this kid be coached up to play ILB? Seems like he has the IQ for it anyways.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern McCracken View Post
    Hopefully Jones will make Worlids and Woodley better players.

I haven't heard much mentioned about Jones' versatility. Could this kid be coached up to play ILB? Seems like he has the IQ for it anyways.
    That may be the plan because Jones can indeed play ILB. I kinda doubt it though because his best asset is his ability to rush the edge.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I still feel worlids has a break out year this year but I love the jones pick.