Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: How can you not love this guy?!!!

  1. #11
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    I hope they don't try to move him inside

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    I hope they don't try to move him inside
    On the other hand, I hope they try to get him on the field to do what he does best, beat down the AFCN quarterbacks.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  3. #13
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Very true I just see being way more productive off the outside getting after the qb

  4. #14
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Why cant we just let him roam and do whatever he wants? Who cares if theres 3 OLBs on the field together?

  5. #15
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Why cant we just let him roam and do whatever he wants? Who cares if theres 3 OLBs on the field together?
    I agree I was just saying he would be more productive off edge than inside lb

  6. #16
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    I agree I was just saying he would be more productive off edge than inside lb
    I agree with you, I think he would get caught up too much in the wash on the inside.

  7. #17
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    He just never looked fast in his highlights, that's my only concern. He was always in the right spot though, and I think that's more valuable.

    Or i just expect to much speed from folks.

    ETA: That being said, I have a good feeling about him. I hope he's a beast. I hope he's mean too, just on the field though.

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    What are you guys talking about? Putting a guy with spinal (neck) issues at a position (ILB) where he will have his neck compressed regularly and as a given, would be the height of stupidity. The guy doesn't need to be headbutting Offensive Guards and Fullbacks every day in practice and games.

  9. #19
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    What are you guys talking about? Putting a guy with spinal (neck) issues at a position (ILB) where he will have his neck compressed regularly and as a given, would be the height of stupidity. The guy doesn't need to be headbutting Offensive Guards and Fullbacks every day in practice and games.
    why would we move a guy his size inside? Let him do what he has been doing in college... he looks like a natural on the edge and is a little light IMO.

  10. #20
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    I get the feeling this guy will be a BEAST.

    my car's out back

    if you're ready to take that long walk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •