Thread: Lacy's toe was a concern for the Steelers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Lacy's toe was a concern for the Steelers

Just read a headline on post gazette blog that his toe was an issue. I couldn't paste the article due to viewing limits.

Oh.. And Ed Bouchette is an azzzz. Not sure why he needs to be so snarky when answering questions.

not sure but I will try

[URL]http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers/120958-ed-lacys-toe-injury-scared-off-steelers[/URL]

scroll down to read
    Last edited by feltdizz; 04-28-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bouchette seems like the most miserable sonuvabitch alive. Anytime you see him on TV he looks like he hates life and hates his job and hates the fans and every bit of that comes across in his chats.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Bouchette seems like the most miserable sonuvabitch alive. Anytime you see him on TV he looks like he hates life and hates his job and hates the fans and every bit of that comes across in his chats.
    Totally agree. Complete douche bag.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Since I live in Denver right now and am forced to listen to some of their sports radio, there's a guy here who seems to act the same way, disrespectful to callers etc.. I always turn him off. They're talking sports how hard is that!!

Anyway, I'm glad they passed on Lacy upon hearing this news. I liked Bell better anyway, seems to be more complete.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not to turn this into a bash Bouchette thread, but I'm just an interested observer, and I've said the same thing to myself about him. He seems so dismissive and smug-acting.

Legend

User Info Menu

He's said in the past he doesn't like doing chats or Q&A sessions. I can get past the personality and do value his input as the Steelers beat writer.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    He's said in the past he doesn't like doing chats or Q&A sessions. I can get past the personality and do value his input as the Steelers beat writer.
    Newsflash Ed; you're in media, the entertainment industry. if you hate people that much, you probably need to consider another line of work. But seeing as you are on the wrong side of a 30 yr career, best make yourself at least less of an horse's patoot when dealing with fans.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Then he needs to stop doing them or retire...

Starter

User Info Menu

Read the same article. Wasn't aware that the toe was fused. Also wasn't aware of the turf toe issue.

I am hereby rescinding my pre-draft statement that I would be ok with Lacy at #17.

Quite comfortable here on my couch...and not in the Steelers FO.

Heh heh.