Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuyLPQzr9Vw

Mcneal looks like a shifty little dude.
    @_Hellgrammite

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Why? Don't know anything about him, never heard of him until we signed him.
    I think he's underrated. He's a scrappy player. He's 5'7 and 190 lbs (Rice / MJD style which I like). I wouldn't consider that "really small" considering he's only 5'7. He's a good north / south runner and does well in between the tackles. He's surprising tough to bring down given his size.

Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Backup

User Info Menu

Woods is a solid receiver. With a good camp he could make the team.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No TE's. I wanted Marquise Gray from U of Mn. A beast of an athlete who played QB (and a bit of WR) for the Gophers but will be a TE in the NFL.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    No TE's. I wanted Marquise Gray from U of Mn. A beast of an athlete who played QB (and a bit of WR) for the Gophers but will be a TE in the NFL.
    TE Will Shaw (Youngstown State) sign too.

Edit the first post now to include him.
    Last edited by SteelSpain; 04-28-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    Steeler Nation in Spain

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern McCracken View Post
    Woods is a solid receiver. With a good camp he could make the team.
    After watching those Woods highlights, he looks like he might be the best WR from WVU in the long run. He's got ridiculous hands. Looks about the size of Hines and made a couple nice blocks in his highlight reel.

Backup

User Info Menu

Yea... his touches were limited due to Tavon and Steadman being on the Receiving corp also. If I'm not mistaken I think he was injured for a few games down the stretch last year also. He could have been a feature receiver for alot of teams. Obviously a project...but may surprise some folks and be a solid receiver in few year's time. I hope they keep him around on the practice squad for a year...because things will likely open up next year if Plex, cotchery, and sanders department as expected.

Legend

User Info Menu

With reports that the Steelers will focus on more athletic lineman, Chris Hubbard could be interesting:

[url]http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/university-of-alabama-birmingham-offensive-lineman-steals-the-show-at-alabama-pro-day/[/url]

He may need to add some weight/strength, but he does have some interesting athleticism.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

at the risk of sounding like a prude, but why would we want a guy on the team who needs his highlight video MUTED for explicit language??? Don't these guys know anything about professionalism??? I hope he stays healthy so he actually gets cut for sucking so bad.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    at the risk of sounding like a prude, but why would we want a guy on the team who needs his highlight video MUTED for explicit language??? Don't these guys know anything about professionalism??? I hope he stays healthy so he actually gets cut for sucking so bad.
    it's not like he made his highlight video. it's probably from some 12 year old in WV.