Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight End

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Tight End

Obviously living in England I don't get to see college football, having said that watching highlights & reading what the pro's and you guys say, I'm pretty happy how we've drafted.

However with the league doubling up on Tight-Ends now we look incredibly weak depending on when Heath comes back. Do you think they are high on Paulson or is there anyone out there we could still add to the roster?

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree. We really needed to add something at the TE position. Spaeth coming back helps but no difference makers after Miller who is a huge unknown coming off the injury.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Did Weslye Saunders ever sign with another team after he was released last year following his suspension? He looked like he had some potential early on, but that was in Arians offense. You would think with his size and athleticism he'd be a great fit for how Haley likes to use TEs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Arians brought Saunders to Indy...
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    Arians brought Saunders to Indy...
    I wish we would have held on to Saunders. I thought he had a chance to be a very good TE in Haley's offense. He seemed to have the physical attributes so it must have been a mental thing that caused them to release him instead of giving him a second chance.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I wish we would have held on to Saunders. I thought he had a chance to be a very good TE in Haley's offense. He seemed to have the physical attributes so it must have been a mental thing that caused them to release him instead of giving him a second chance.
    I think the character issues also had an impact.

Backup

User Info Menu

Where did Stoneburner go!

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    i watch stoneburner alot i dont think he will ever make an impact unless some how he finally meets the weight room. i wish we had saunders still

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    Not sure, but Jake is worth a look. Not much of a blocker but the guy can run and catch.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Not sure, but Jake is worth a look. Not much of a blocker but the guy can run and catch.
    He went to Green Bay.

I got a feeling Spaeth is going to have a great season with Haley´s system.
    Steeler Nation in Spain