Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your overall grade for the steelers draft class.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Missed out a future HOF running back by not taking a chance on Marcus Lattimore. Typical chicken...it Steeler move.

OldSteelerFan

Legend

User Info Menu

Media is fawning over Ravens draft... most felt they hit it out of the park once again, to the point that their player losses will have little effect on their season. Needed a safety, got arguably the best safety in the draft. Needed a stud LB, got the top one or two in Brown, and the list goes on.
    Hard to argue Ozzie Newsome's management in the last 5 seasons...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Powell View Post
    Oh Im sorry. Did you not read my last thread?

My family watched the immaculate reception happen live. My Dad watched all 6 SBs. My grandpa has a framed terrible towel signed by Myron cope. My Dad has Frenchy Fuquas, Rocky Bleier, and Merril Hoges autograph. So before you question my fan background how about you look in the mirror? Cause my families been with the steelers while you were still a sperm. Little brat.

I didn't realize every steeler fan in the world was on this forum. Sorry I didn't follow the squidkid( aka troll) code of fandom.
    Nice. Glad you are carrying on a family tradition, and doing so here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Toe injury and fusion surgery allegedly scared the Steelers off of Lacy.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/28/toe-injury-scared-steelers-away-from-lacy/[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

One reason to like Bell:

Bell is a tough, bruising back that is rarely taken down on first contact, and eats up yards after contact. [URL="http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bell_leveon00.html"]According to STATS, Inc[/URL]., Bell had 922 yards after contact, best in the NCAA.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteelerFan View Post
    Missed out a future HOF running back by not taking a chance on Marcus Lattimore. Typical chicken...it Steeler move.

OldSteelerFan
    How is bell not a future HOF but lattimore is? His injuries are too risky. Just cause the idea of him make that kind of comeback sounds heartwarming doesn't mean it will actually happen.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

OldSteelerFan
    I agree I think he going to be great but 31 other teams passed on him and it's quick to put him in the hall of fame already I think bell going to be great for us

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Powell View Post
    Oh Im sorry. Did you not read my last thread?

My family watched the immaculate reception happen live. My Dad watched all 6 SBs. My grandpa has a framed terrible towel signed by Myron cope. My Dad has Frenchy Fuquas, Rocky Bleier, and Merril Hoges autograph. So before you question my fan background how about you look in the mirror? Cause my families been with the steelers while you were still a sperm. Little brat.

I didn't realize every steeler fan in the world was on this forum. Sorry I didn't follow the squidkid( aka troll) code of fandom.
    internet tough guy i see. all 15 years old. who gives a **** if daddy has an autograph, it doesn meean you know jack**** about the game. a classic lemming response. dont question my fandom while i question yours'............lol jackoff

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    internet tough guy i see. all 15 years old. who gives a **** if daddy has an autograph, it doesn meean you know jack**** about the game. a classic lemming response. dont question my fandom while i question yours'............lol jackoff
    Im 17 genius. Do the math.

And what proof do you have *******? Cause from the comments of some of the other people on this board you seem like the neighborhood troll.

Nothing more than a pile of dirt who didn't watch any of the steelers rings cause his mommy thought it was too violent.

Yeah Im a lemming. Says the guy who thinks anything that happened before the Internet and this forum never happened.

Your fandom is staring at a screen and playing WOW since you think every steeler fan needs to be on the Internet.
    Last edited by Adam Powell; 04-28-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

OldSteelerFan

The 49ers have the luxury to pick a back like Lattimore as they already have a strong rushing attack which gives him time to rehab and possibly be their future RB. The Steelers on the other hand don't have that same luxury, we needed to uprade that position now with a player who could come in here and contribute early and the potencial of starting early in his career.