Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Your overall grade for the steelers draft class.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    Its pointless to get into a pissing match on a bboard, dude. His opinion, your opinion. Most of us don't care who's the superior fan. We do care for your opinions, particularly if there's some rationale behind it, since it broadens our own perspective, and we generally enjoy hearing about the steelers -- that's why we're here. The rest is hooey. If he calls you on having only 5 posts, rather than what you know of the game, he's being absurd. If you call him back because your granddad watched the steelers, you're joining him on his soapbox.
    What I don't get is why this kid isn't banned. This isn't even an opinion. I've read the terms and conditions. There's a difference between having an opinion and being an ******* who says anyone who disagrees with him is a bandwagon fan.

He brought nothing to the table.

He calls me out even though I wasn't even talking to him. I tell another guy how every forum has that one hipster who has a different opinion just to feel different. Interesting how when I said that he acted like I was talking about him.

He insults me for no reason.

He thinks that everyone not on this board isn't a real fan.

He doesn't read my posts cause if he did he'd know I gave no rating.

He accuses me of being a bandwagon fan despite the fact that I gave legit credentials while he suspiciously refuses to give any reason to think he's a steeler fan( probably doesn't even live in PA).

He can't find anything to back his point up so he reduces to trying to tell me he has a 19 yr old daughter but then goes off making sex and virgin jokes that would make a 12 yr old think " wow he's kind of immature". I'm not respecting someone who has to make up an imaginary daughter, and even if he did have one I'd show even less respect since he's acting like this.

And My Grandpa didn't just " watch the games".

They went to 3 rivers 100s of times, they have HOFers autographs, my uncle has a freaking framed terrible towel with Myron copes autograph for god sakes, steeler mugs, bumper stickers, shirts, hats, sweaters, jerseys.

My Dad has met Jack Lambert. I've met Merril Hoge. I have baby pics of myself in steelers apparel.
    My Dad and I are going to the titans game this year.

There's my credentials. Where's his? Yet he calls me the bandwagon fan.

Obviously he's not one of the respectable opinion caring types and is just here to insult people who disagree with him so ban him.
    Last edited by Adam Powell; 04-28-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Powell View Post
    Funny how you forget everything I said about my family. Probably don't even know the presidents name.
    Firsr base? It's really pathetic when a grown old man can't even spell.

1. Uh I didn't give it a rating dumbass. I made the thread. Go try to find a post where I gave a rating.

2. I have a girlfriend. And luckily our parents didn't spend time on the Internet while their kids spent time being some boys chew toy. By the time she's 21 she'll think the bottle will be a better father.

3. Yeah sure Dad. Arguing with people on the Internet. Father of the year right here. I'm sure your daughters baby daddy is a better daddy than you.

Kid you wish you had a daughter. Probably too young to know what first base is.

I don't why you somehow think that saying " I have a daughter " somehow makes you wiser cause based off your attitude, you probably just got a drunk 16 yr old pregnant.
    I think the only fair way to settle this is for Adam to post a pic of his girlfriend and Squid to post a pic of his daughter. Whoever is hotter wins the argument.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I think the only fair way to settle this is for Adam to post a pic of his girlfriend and Squid to post a pic of his daughter. Whoever is hotter wins the argument.
    Not feeding the trolls.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Overview: There's a lot to like about this draft on paper. Just keep in mind Pittsburgh sent a 2014 third-round pick to Cleveland in exchange for No. 111. Hard-hitting Thomas was a value there, but may only help on special teams for the next year and is a tight-hipped safety prospect, which is why he was available in round four. Jones and Bell are day-one starters, while Wheaton should have every opportunity to win a job in three-receiver sets as the "X" when Emmanuel Sanders kicks inside to the slot. Vince Williams is a physical inside thumper. Nick is built ideally to play five-technique end in Pittsburgh's 3-4 defense and has developmental athleticism. Hawthorne was once a projected future first-rounder. Jones has a great arm and quick release, though he'll have to improve his in-pocket courage to pan out. I think the Steelers added good football players and can expect immediate impact from two to three acquisitions, but giving up next year's third-rounder is still bothersome when the team cannot be sure Thomas will be a productive NFL player.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    to help settle this argument, I've decided to go ahead and post a pic of my girlfriend.

hopefully this settles matters...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    to help settle this argument, I've decided to go ahead and post a pic of my girlfriend.

Almost settles it. Maybe if you post a few more pics it will seal the deal.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

I've been playing the field. Having a hard time deciding between Deb, LaFawnda, Alison, and a few others. It's a tough call.
    [URL="http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=p GIuRINo2eDRrM&tbnid=dC7J55YvK3MBlM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&u rl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeepforum.com%2Fforum%2Ff7%2Fd id-you-realize-game-1017261%2F&ei=D-x9Uf6jL5Hm8gTUo4DgCg&bvm=bv.45645796,d.dmQ&psig=AF QjCNFfbVOjZrJ73CBTG3Uvm898dEe6UA&ust=1367293207018 767"][/URL]

[URL="http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=e UjXhvuneF8sNM&tbnid=ToKwkOl_M-wlgM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanpop.com %2Fclubs%2Fnapoleon-dynamite%2Fimages%2F17847259%2Ftitle&ei=J-x9UbmAIIbo8gTymoGYBA&bvm=bv.45645796,d.dmQ&psig=AF QjCNFfbVOjZrJ73CBTG3Uvm898dEe6UA&ust=1367293207018 767"][/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Powell View Post
    Not feeding the trolls.
    Best post to this thread

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

And just like that, this thread became about boobs.

Popcorn, Pap?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think I got you beat Hawaiian!