Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: This is the the Strangest draft iv'e ever bene involved in

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    This is the the Strangest draft iv'e ever bene involved in

    There is zero BPA for most picks. Having said that if you told me Jones, Wheaton, Bell would be our first 3 pix no issues
    2015 Draft

    1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE-OSU
    5)
    Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor













  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    There is zero BPA for most picks. Having said that if you told me Jones, Wheaton, Bell would be our first 3 pix no issues
    Not sure what you mean by no issues. I do take it however as hey they are as good as any.

    However I also noticed that none of those players are on that very formidable collection of players in your mock. All of which could very well become quality nfl players. Same as the 3 TS already took. The operative word here is COULD. As I am finding out this year from reading a lot of threads, the mortality rate on these draft picks is really high.

    btw: I think only Jamie Collins was drafted from that list so far. He was probably on TS list but NE pulled off that trade and may have picked up a player.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler thor75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Greeley, CO
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by no issues. I do take it however as hey they are as good as any.

    However I also noticed that none of those players are on that very formidable collection of players in your mock. All of which could very well become quality nfl players. Same as the 3 TS already took. The operative word here is COULD. As I am finding out this year from reading a lot of threads, the mortality rate on these draft picks is really high.

    btw: I think only Jamie Collins was drafted from that list so far. He was probably on TS list but NE pulled off that trade and may have picked up a player.
    Amerson was drafted in the 2nd round I believe. #51 to the skins
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    Amerson was drafted in the 2nd round I believe. #51 to the skins
    I just saw that. Amerson at #51 and then Collins next at #52. Both of his 2nd rd picks taken. Incidentally, they were also then both there when TS picked at 48.

    btw: taking a quick look at your list it looked liked 4 out of the 1st 5 were also taken.

    Hmm! Maybe we got the wrong guy in there doing the pickin'.X

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •