Between Bell, Ball and Lacy, it was obvious that Bell was running behind the weakest offensive line in college. What is most impressive is his yards gained after contact. As we have seen with our OL over the past few years that is an important stat given the number of times our RBs get hit behind the LOS.
I think Bell will do better than any other other RB selected in Round 2.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State