That the Jones pick was because of dissatisfaction with Worilds. How about the pick was about dissatisfaction and insurance with regards to Woodley and the huge contract he has.
Keep in mind that Worilds had 5 sacks last year and Woodley had 4 getting paid a whole bunch of money.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State