Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Second Round Mocks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Second Round Mocks

Here are a few from ESPN:

This one has the Steelers taking Swearinger, with Minter, Arthur Brown, John Banks and Sio Moore, among others, still on the board. Hunter, Allen, Ertz and Woods all off the board.

[URL]http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/9213781/2013-nfl-draft-scouts-inc-second-round-mock-draft[/URL]

Kiper also has Swearinger. Brown is off the board, and Sio Moore, Allen, Minter and Hankins are still available.

There are going to be plenty of good players available when the Steelers pick in round 2, especially if the QBs start to come off the board.

Legend

User Info Menu

And PFT has the Steelers selecting Te'o:

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/26/round-two-mock-draft/[/URL]

Ugh. I'd prefer Minter, Arthur Brown, Keenan Allen, and a host of others over Te'o.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    And PFT has the Steelers selecting Te'o:

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/26/round-two-mock-draft/[/URL]

Ugh. I'd prefer Minter, Arthur Brown, Keenan Allen, and a host of others over Te'o.
    I would prefer Minter or Woods or Sio.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

It has to be offense. We won't win by trying to kep others from scoring if we can't ourselves. Next two picks have to be offense.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    It has to be offense. We won't win by trying to kep others from scoring if we can't ourselves. Next two picks have to be offense.
    No it doesn't. It has to be best player rated on the board. Cornering yourself into a certain side of the ball or position is where mistakes happen. Take best player you have rated on the board.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    No it doesn't. It has to be best player rated on the board. Cornering yourself into a certain side of the ball or position is where mistakes happen. Take best player you have rated on the board.
    I would crap bricks if we can land Sio Moore in the 2nd.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Me too. There are a lot of people missing what is there on Sio Moore. He is a complete all-around LB who can play all 4 spots. Arthur Brown is descent but too me he isnt in the same area code as Sio Moore.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Not sure if this means you really want Sio Moore at #48 or really don't.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Not sure if this means you really want Sio Moore at #48 or really don't.
    I can't imagine a situation where crapping a brick is a good thing. I'm pretty sure it means he'd be PO'd. I would be too if bricks were coming out of my backside.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Ha ha. It would be a good thing. Our defense would once again be 2008 level. Jones/Worilds, Timmons, Moore, Woodley/Worilds
    Here comes the BOOM!