Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Second Round Mocks

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I would crap bricks if we can land Sio Moore in the 2nd.
    Me too. There are a lot of people missing what is there on Sio Moore. He is a complete all-around LB who can play all 4 spots. Arthur Brown is descent but too me he isnt in the same area code as Sio Moore.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

    1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    if Moore is there at our pick you think we take him?
    @_Hellgrammite

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    if Moore is there at our pick you think we take him?
    Dont know but they did bring him and and were impressed with his versatility. I think of all the players at or around the 48th pick too me he is the highest rated. Now if Keenan Allen drops that far I take Allen. He fits a more immediate need and I have him as a top 15 talent.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

    1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

  4. #14
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,689
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I would crap bricks if we can land Sio Moore in the 2nd.
    Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Not sure if this means you really want Sio Moore at #48 or really don't.

  5. #15
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,391
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Not sure if this means you really want Sio Moore at #48 or really don't.
    I can't imagine a situation where crapping a brick is a good thing. I'm pretty sure it means he'd be PO'd. I would be too if bricks were coming out of my backside.

  6. #16
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Not sure if this means you really want Sio Moore at #48 or really don't.
    Ha ha. It would be a good thing. Our defense would once again be 2008 level. Jones/Worilds, Timmons, Moore, Woodley/Worilds
    Here comes the BOOM!

  7. #17
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,905
    I'd go with Arthur Brown if he's available....Larry Foote can't play forever. Eddie Lacy would also be hard to pass up in the 2nd.

  8. #18
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,689
    I'll do my own mock second round now, keeping in minds needs that were filled by teams yesterday.

    33. JAX QB Matt Barkley
    34. SF DE Margus Hunt
    35. PHI QB Geno Smith
    36. DET OT Menelik Watson
    37. CIN S Jonathan Cyprien
    38. ARZ QB Mike Glennon
    39. NYJ RB Eddie Lacy
    40. TEN CB Jamar Taylor
    41. BUF WR Justin Hunter
    42. OAK QB Ryan Nassib
    43. TB DE Tank Carradine
    44. CAR WR Robert Woods
    45. SD OT Terron Armstead
    46. BUF TE Zach Ertz
    47. DAL S D.J. Swearinger
    48. PIT WR Keenan Allen
    49. NYG LB Kevin Minter
    50. CHI LB Manti Te'o
    51. WAS LB Arthur Brown
    52. NE CB Johnthan Banks
    53. CIN RB Jonathan Franklin
    54. MIA CB Darius Slay
    55. GB RB Giovani Bernard
    56. SEA OG Larry Warford
    57. HOU DT Johnathan Jenkins
    58. DEN DE Damontre Moore
    59. NE DT Kawann Short
    60. ATL DE Alex Okafor
    61. SF DT Jesse Williams
    62. BAL WR Quinton Patton

  9. #19
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I'll do my own mock second round now, keeping in minds needs that were filled by teams yesterday.

    33. JAX QB Matt Barkley
    34. SF DE Margus Hunt
    35. PHI QB Geno Smith
    36. DET OT Menelik Watson
    37. CIN S Jonathan Cyprien
    38. ARZ QB Mike Glennon
    39. NYJ RB Eddie Lacy
    40. TEN CB Jamar Taylor
    41. BUF WR Justin Hunter
    42. OAK QB Ryan Nassib
    43. TB DE Tank Carradine
    44. CAR WR Robert Woods
    45. SD OT Terron Armstead
    46. BUF TE Zach Ertz
    47. DAL S D.J. Swearinger
    48. PIT WR Keenan Allen
    49. NYG LB Kevin Minter
    50. CHI LB Manti Te'o
    51. WAS LB Arthur Brown
    52. NE CB Johnthan Banks
    53. CIN RB Jonathan Franklin
    54. MIA CB Darius Slay
    55. GB RB Giovani Bernard
    56. SEA OG Larry Warford
    57. HOU DT Johnathan Jenkins
    58. DEN DE Damontre Moore
    59. NE DT Kawann Short
    60. ATL DE Alex Okafor
    61. SF DT Jesse Williams
    62. BAL WR Quinton Patton
    Give me Aaron Dobson in the 3rd over Keenan Allen in the 2nd. Dobson has vice grip like hands.
    Here comes the BOOM!

  10. #20
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,689
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Give me Aaron Dobson in the 3rd over Keenan Allen in the 2nd. Dobson has vice grip like hands.
    If you plan to wait until round 3 to pick a WR, then who would you aim for in the second then? An ILB like Minter, Te'o, or Brown? A CB like Banks or Slay? A RB like Franklin or Bernard?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •