Thread: Love the way Gruden just broke down Geno Smith!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Love the way Gruden just broke down Geno Smith!

Showed how late in games, second half of last year, and while under pressure in big time moments, folded like a lawn chair. In work outs he will look great but put on the game film and you will see careless mistakes when the heat was on. I think he is fools gold. Bust is written all over this guy if he is taken in the first round.

Matt Barkley is the best QB in this draft. Some teams will woo the day they passed on him.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree 100% on Geno... dude was on cruise control once his team was down.. never showed any urgency

Legend

User Info Menu

Looks like Gruden was spot on... but ummm, so much for Barkley changing the first round.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Showed how late in games, second half of last year, and while under pressure in big time moments, folded like a lawn chair. In work outs he will look great but put on the game film and you will see careless mistakes when the heat was on. I think he is fools gold. Bust is written all over this guy if he is taken in the first round.

Matt Barkley is the best QB in this draft. Some teams will woo the day they passed on him.
    He's Vince Young without the running ability. Not a compliment by the way.
    Here comes the BOOM!