User Info Menu

Ertz & Rambo
    @_Hellgrammite

Rookie

User Info Menu

Hunter and Bell

Backup

User Info Menu

I'd love to get Hunter & Shamarko Thomas, but I don't see Hunter being available for us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Should just go defense every pick and fill in all the defensive holes and cut dead weight
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Should just go defense every pick and fill in all the defensive holes and cut dead weight
    That's similar to what I was saying in chat yesterday. Screw Ben and the O and just draft awesome defenders to carry us through the next 10 years. Ben will improvise and make due with any 10 guys you put out there with him and he'll still make plays. The D just needs to create turn overs, go get him the ball, and get him more chances.

Backup

User Info Menu

Definatley.......

Hunter and Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd be happy with any of the guys from your first list, but I am actually hoping for Keenan Allen (that Combine red flag was a bogus "unusually high amount of water in your system" finding...didn't find any actual drug in his system). Of the guys you list, though, I'd probably choose Ertz.

While I like your first 4 possibilities in round 2, I'm really not all that thrilled with your list of 4 for round 3. Rambo and Rogers are both talented, but both have off-the-field issues, so I highly doubt that we would spend a 3rd round pick (in a draft that is strong in rounds 2 & 3) on a character risk when we have been burned by that so recently. I like Klein, but think he's more of an early day 3 guy than a 3rd rounder. If I'm taking a LB in round 3, I'd prefer a more dynamic LB like Sio Moore or Khaseem Greene than A.J. Klein. I'm not a Big Ten RB guy...like Bell better than Ball though (who I doubt has much tread left on his tires like other Wisconsin backs), but if we are going for a round 3 RB, I'd rather Franklin or Bernard who are more dynamic. My overall RB preference remains taking a chance on Marcus Lattimore with our first day three pick. I'd aim for a safety with this pick since Troy and Clark are aging and injury prone and both of their backups signed elsewhere this offseason. Philip Thomas, D.J. Swearinger, J.J. Wilcox, Shamarko Thomas.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Take the new "Dookie" Mark Harrison in the 3rd rd.
    Here comes the BOOM!