Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is more likely to happen?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

What is more likely to happen?

Tyler Eifert catches a TD pass against our defense for the Bumgals? Jarvis Jones sacks Andy Dalton?

My money is on Eifert since Jones can't sack anyone from the sidelines

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers seemed to shoot one off in their pants over Jones so, even though I was also looking to add to the offense, I am going to reserve judgement until we see the full 7 rounds.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Steelers seemed to shoot one off in their pants over Jones so, even though I was also looking to add to the offense, I am going to reserve judgement until we see the full 7 rounds.
    tbh, i am more interested in rds 2-5 this year than the rd 1 pick. that is the part of the draft that will determine the fate of the Steelers for the next 3-5 yrs .....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    tbh, i am more interested in rds 2-5 this year than the rd 1 pick. that is the part of the draft that will determine the fate of the Steelers for the next 3-5 yrs .....
    Agreed. Positions we need are TE, WR, RB, ILB, S.......and I wouldn't be mad if they felt there was a sleeper OT or another OLB in the field to select either. Would it be out of the question to draft a Sio Moore or John Simon still and stack the LB corp?
    @_Hellgrammite

Backup

User Info Menu

I agree Mister P. I think there is a chance to find a solid TE . The Eizert kid or the Kelcie kid bring just as much to the table at the TE position. Now with that said. If Jones was not available I would have been fine with the Eifert pick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Eizert....love child of Ertz and Eifert.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Ovi bitching about Eifert all season.. that is most likely to happen.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Ovi bitching about Eifert all season.. that is most likely to happen.
    Nope. He is a Bumgal and don't care about him anymore than I do James Harrison

May complain about our lack of production at TE but won't talk about Eifert after the draft

Legend

User Info Menu

The situation above is moot. Eifert will attempt to pass block early in the game, and Dalton will be watching from a hospital bed after he is leveled.

Legend

User Info Menu

Eifert's probably the one TE that Larry Foote can run with down the field. Heck Keisel can probably drop and cover him.