Thread: Could We Move Worilds Inside?

Legend

User Info Menu

Could We Move Worilds Inside?

Worilds is a great athlete. I really liked him at LOLB but he's not a fit at ROLB. Jarvis fits there perfectly and I wouldn't be surprised if he can start very early on.

Maybe we rotate Woodley and Worilds at LOLB to keep them fresh? Or we eventually let one of those 2 go in time when contract time comes up.

But we don't have a long term solution next to Timmons. In this new passing league we want a great athlete next to Timmons. And by all measurables, Worilds is a great specimen. Can he learn the position? He does do a nice job dropping into coverage and closing on plays. I think he might be able to make the switch and be good in the middle too.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers now have the 'luxury' of seeing how Worilds & Woodley respond in 2013 before having to make a decision on which direction to go- extend or let Worilds walk, or cut Woodley. In the meantime, Jones can spell them mid-game or step in if injury strikes in year 1.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I seriously doubt it. He's a pure pass rusher and really hasn't shown anything in coverage. Especially with WOODLEY's injury issues and no one to step in at LOLB, I really doubt they have any other plans for WORILDS other than OLB
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!