Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: cincy just seperated themselves

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Cincy blows. We'll kill them.
    Cincy did beat us last year in our own crib. Thus far this offseason they have appeared to make themselves stronger while while the Steelers have had a blood-letting of starting talent.

That said, I hope you're right.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Bengals have had several nice drafts in a row. They have talent.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    Yes they did. And we draft another lazy non lifting outside linebacker. We already have those. Big mistake. Bust written all over him. Huey Richardson 2.
    Jones has been working out with Ike Taylor this off-season. Taylor is a known workout warrior, whose conditioning has kept him playing at a high level at the age of 32. Would it be fair to re-evaluate the term lazy since it was only attributed to an unnamed source in the first place?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    eifert isn't special.

thank god we didn't take him.
    EXACTLY!!! he was the top TE because he was a better blocker than the other guys... all these Eifert bandwagoners were very inconsistent - if you want a pass-catching TE, he was probably 4th best in this bunch when it comes to the passing game, etc. 4.75 is very AVERAGE for a TE.. the amazing thing is "that speed" made guys like "teo and minter" too slow to be a first round pick because they couldn't keep up with TEs... well, they'd keep up with that guy!

Never could get a real explanation about their logic there...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

If you liked Eifert in the 1st, you'll love Brandon Kauffman in round 7. He's a WR and about same height and 30lb lighter. But way better hands and way better production.

Eifert can't block. He's slow. He's a glorified WR with little production in college. You could argue the Bengals made a bad pick.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think Margus Hunt could be a nightmare at the LOS. Another good pick.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the bungles have one of the worst owners in the league and an average coach. yes, they've taken some steps and I'm not underestimating them - but until they actually put together a good management team their success will be limited and streaky as opposed to a consistent opportunity to win.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yea Cincy is the world beaters. I mean they made the playoffs ONCE! OMG! We all KNOW that when CINCY gets on a roll making they playoffs they end up in there YEAR AFTER YEAR! Woe is me! The Sky! It's FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING because we didn't get the OVER RATED, OVER DRAFTED, BOARD favorite TE.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Yea Cincy is the world beaters. I mean they made the playoffs ONCE! OMG! We all KNOW that when CINCY gets on a roll making they playoffs they end up in there YEAR AFTER YEAR! Woe is me! The Sky! It's FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING because we didn't get the OVER RATED, OVER DRAFTED, BOARD favorite TE.
    Actually, the Bengals have made the playoffs two years in a row now. In their last game against us, they beat us in our own house. They have added good talent to the team on top of that. It's a young team that now has a three-time Conference winner, two-time SB winner and DPOY in their locker room. The days of looking at the schedule and seeing the Bengals as two automatic W's is over.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I think Margus Hunt could be a nightmare at the LOS. Another good pick.
    Good pick for the Bengals, but given his age, I'm still glad he was not one of the Steelers selections.