The Bengals have had several nice drafts in a row. They have talent.
1 Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
2 Stephen Tuitt DE Notre Dame
3c Keith McGill CB Utah
4 Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5 Jordan Zumwalt ILB UCLA
5c Anton Exum S Va Tech
6 Trey Millard FB/TE Oklahoma
7 Cody Latimer WR Indiana
7c DeAnthony Thomas RB Oregon
Never could get a real explanation about their logic there...
1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College
2013 MNF Executive Champion!
If you liked Eifert in the 1st, you'll love Brandon Kauffman in round 7. He's a WR and about same height and 30lb lighter. But way better hands and way better production.
Eifert can't block. He's slow. He's a glorified WR with little production in college. You could argue the Bengals made a bad pick.
I think Margus Hunt could be a nightmare at the LOS. Another good pick.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech or Jordan Tripp LB Montana
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
6. (comp) Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
the bungles have one of the worst owners in the league and an average coach. yes, they've taken some steps and I'm not underestimating them - but until they actually put together a good management team their success will be limited and streaky as opposed to a consistent opportunity to win.
Yea Cincy is the world beaters. I mean they made the playoffs ONCE! OMG! We all KNOW that when CINCY gets on a roll making they playoffs they end up in there YEAR AFTER YEAR! Woe is me! The Sky! It's FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING because we didn't get the OVER RATED, OVER DRAFTED, BOARD favorite TE.