The Bengals have had several nice drafts in a row. They have talent.
1 Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
2 Stephen Tuitt DE Notre Dame
3c Keith McGill CB Utah
4 Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5 Jordan Zumwalt ILB UCLA
5c Anton Exum S Va Tech
6 Trey Millard FB/TE Oklahoma
7 Cody Latimer WR Indiana
7c DeAnthony Thomas RB Oregon
Never could get a real explanation about their logic there...
1. Louis Nix III, NT, Notre Dame
2. Donte Moncrief, WR, Miss St
3. Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin (comp pick)
4. Rashad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
5. Brandon Thomas, OG/OT, Clemson
6. DeAndre Coleman, DT/DE, California
7. Charles Sawyer, CB/FS, Ole Miss
2013 MNF Executive Champion!
If you liked Eifert in the 1st, you'll love Brandon Kauffman in round 7. He's a WR and about same height and 30lb lighter. But way better hands and way better production.
Eifert can't block. He's slow. He's a glorified WR with little production in college. You could argue the Bengals made a bad pick.
I think Margus Hunt could be a nightmare at the LOS. Another good pick.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech or Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin or Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia or James Hurst OT North Carolina
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska or Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
the bungles have one of the worst owners in the league and an average coach. yes, they've taken some steps and I'm not underestimating them - but until they actually put together a good management team their success will be limited and streaky as opposed to a consistent opportunity to win.
Yea Cincy is the world beaters. I mean they made the playoffs ONCE! OMG! We all KNOW that when CINCY gets on a roll making they playoffs they end up in there YEAR AFTER YEAR! Woe is me! The Sky! It's FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING because we didn't get the OVER RATED, OVER DRAFTED, BOARD favorite TE.