The Bengals have had several nice drafts in a row. They have talent.
Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.
Never could get a real explanation about their logic there...
1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College
2013 MNF Executive Champion!
If you liked Eifert in the 1st, you'll love Brandon Kauffman in round 7. He's a WR and about same height and 30lb lighter. But way better hands and way better production.
Eifert can't block. He's slow. He's a glorified WR with little production in college. You could argue the Bengals made a bad pick.
I think Margus Hunt could be a nightmare at the LOS. Another good pick.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
the bungles have one of the worst owners in the league and an average coach. yes, they've taken some steps and I'm not underestimating them - but until they actually put together a good management team their success will be limited and streaky as opposed to a consistent opportunity to win.
Yea Cincy is the world beaters. I mean they made the playoffs ONCE! OMG! We all KNOW that when CINCY gets on a roll making they playoffs they end up in there YEAR AFTER YEAR! Woe is me! The Sky! It's FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING because we didn't get the OVER RATED, OVER DRAFTED, BOARD favorite TE.
Earn Some Bitcoins
I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.