The Bengals have had several nice drafts in a row. They have talent.
Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.
Never could get a real explanation about their logic there...
2013 MNF Executive Champion!
1. Andrew Billings, NT, Baylor
2. Kendall Fuller, CB, Va Tech
3.Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina
4. DeAndre Houston-Carson, S, Wm&Mary
If you liked Eifert in the 1st, you'll love Brandon Kauffman in round 7. He's a WR and about same height and 30lb lighter. But way better hands and way better production.
Eifert can't block. He's slow. He's a glorified WR with little production in college. You could argue the Bengals made a bad pick.
I think Margus Hunt could be a nightmare at the LOS. Another good pick.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
the bungles have one of the worst owners in the league and an average coach. yes, they've taken some steps and I'm not underestimating them - but until they actually put together a good management team their success will be limited and streaky as opposed to a consistent opportunity to win.
2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!