Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cincy just seperated themselves

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

From what he did in College he looks like an outstanding OLB. I l liked Eifert but if Jones plays like he did in College we got a good one, just stay healthy

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    Yes they did. And we draft another lazy non lifting outside linebacker. We already have those. Big mistake. Bust written all over him. Huey Richardson 2.
    Are you high? Underwear Olympics don't mean squat.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    From what he did in College he looks like an outstanding OLB. I l liked Eifert but if Jones plays like he did in College we got a good one, just stay healthy
    I'm with you. My fear is that NFL teams won't give him a bee-line to the QB so much. He's our guy now, so here's hoping the FO was right!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Powell View Post
    Sweet first post! welcome!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Almost like a better Sean Spence. Hope his injury issues don't get to him. And hopefully a gruesome injury like Spence's never happens to anyone.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Powell View Post
    Welcome to the Planet

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would be utterly shocked if Jones starts day 1. But, I see him getting pass rush opportunities very early.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Okay...so Jarvis Jones is a poor pick because we already had Jason Worilds.

But Tyler Eifert is a brilliant pick even though they already have Jermaine Gresham.

Glad we straightened that out.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

cincy now has 5th pick in 2nd round. You have to think Lacy if available.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    cincy now has 5th pick in 2nd round. You have to think Lacy if available.
    I think it would be smarter if they took Cyprien with that early second rounder and then Jon Franklin or Gio Bernard with their later second rounder (but I'm hoping they aren't smarter).

Maybe they could take Zach Ertz with the 5th pick in the second round to go with Gresham and Eifert.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.