Thread: Te'o..Te' eh eh ohhh and Geno!

Legend

User Info Menu

Te'o..Te' eh eh ohhh and Geno!

Damn homies...
    last year ya'll were the man, homies..
    happened to you's?

Sorry but I think both these guys were rated properly.... it's a shame someone told Geno he would be a 1st rounder. That was uncomfortable.... makes Ben sitting at 11 look like a walk in the park. I don't think he will come out with a chip on his shoulder and use it as motivation either. He looked hurt... and he shouldn't be. The team was 5-8 and he looked horrible when facing adversity or an actual defense.

Oh, and shame on the draft gurus and analyst for constantly bringing up Manti's name like they were shocked he was being over looked. Anyone watch the Wormack highlight they showed? He made Te'o disappear up in his belly. I wish these guys would shut up and let these teams pick instead of throwing the same names out trying to look like experts. I heard Manti's name for 15 picks.. after a while it started to sound like desperation.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Would you be angry if T'eo was the Steelers pick in the 2nd round if he was there? I wouldn't.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Would you be angry if T'eo was the Steelers pick in the 2nd round if he was there? I wouldn't.
    I wouldn't be angry but I wouldn't feel good about it. I prefer a big WR in the second... or a RB.

I bet The Onion already has a story about Ben assaulting Te'o's imaginary girlfriend on deck...

Legend

User Info Menu

Hood is mediocre at best. McClendon is unproven as a starting nose tackle, Heyward shows potential (hopefully a big improvement coming this year) and Woirlds is also unknown as a starter. So yes, I'd be angry if they drafted Te'o who benefited by having a beast of a nose tackle in front of him but folded against real competition. His ceiling is 'serviceable'. The Steelers should be able to do better in round two than that.