Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Jarvis Jones isnt there at 17 and Star Lotulelei is.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    In this case you pick Star and thank the 16 ahead of you!
    that is called a "falling" Star.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Was Star's heart issue from the combine resolved? Wonder if that is scaring people and causing him to drop?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Was Star's heart issue from the combine resolved? Wonder if that is scaring people and causing him to drop?
    I believe that he has since been medically cleared.

Nice work in this thread, Captain Lemming!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Star is so awesome he doesnt need a heart.
    His blood flows out of pure fear of what he would do to each cell should they be caught by him doing nothing.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

ziggy hood stinks.

arguing otherwise is funny.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    ziggy hood stinks.

arguing otherwise is funny.
    Drafting a 3-4 DE in the first round stinks. All of these guys take a while to develop. It's probably the hardest position to play for the Steelers. So I think it makes a lot more sense to get these guys in the later rounds and give them time to develop.

I remember when folks didn't think Keisel could hold the gap and play the run. He used to get pushed around far worse than Hood. And his game rounded out in about his 3rd year full time.

I agree for now and think it's horribly frustrating watching Hood get pushed around by 1 guy given that he's a first rounder that's supposed to be making a difference. But I'll give him this year as his make or break year after watching how long it took Keisel to develop into the position. And I do give Hood credit for working out hard. It's not like he's not succeeding because he's lazy in the offseason.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Am I the only one that is getting nervous about the draft? I've been waiting for this day for months...but nervous about when the Steelers are up to draft.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa