Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: For the Eifert won't be there crowd

  1. #1
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    For the Eifert won't be there crowd

    No tight end was taken in the first round last year. Eifert that much better than Fleener? This draft that bad?

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    No tight end was taken in the first round last year. Eifert that much better than Fleener? This draft that bad?
    .

    Both.

    I believe Eifert to be more athletically gifted than Fleener.

    I also believe this draft to be comparatively weaker regarding top end talent...

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    .

    Both.

    I believe Eifert to be more athletically gifted than Fleener.

    I also believe this draft to be comparatively weaker regarding top end talent...
    There's that...

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Plus there's not a lot of top end WR talent in the first round and this is a passing league. So the one TE that plays the position like a WR has more value in a down year at the top end of the draft.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    i think everyone has totally missed the boat on DeAndre Hopkins... Santonio 2.0... and I'm a fan of Keenan Allen as well... he doesn't mind making short catches... in fact he fights for the ball.... gimme either of those guys before a backup/situational TE
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2017 Draft
    1 (30) - T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin
    2 (62) - JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3 (94) - Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee
    3 (105) - James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh
    4 (135) - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
    5 (173) - Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6 (213) - Colin Holba, LS, Louisville
    7 (24 - Keion Adams, LB, Western Michigan

  6. #6
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    I can't see Eifert going higher than 17

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i think everyone has totally missed the boat on DeAndre Hopkins... Santonio 2.0... and I'm a fan of Keenan Allen as well... he doesn't mind making short catches... in fact he fights for the ball.... gimme either of those guys before a backup/situational TE
    I like Hopkins, see below, I think it would be a nice pick up.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •